Saturday, December 27, 2014

halloween & thanksgiving. together as one.

Better late than never?



Since all the trick-or-treating was held the evening of Connor's party, the boys never got to do anything "real."  We dressed them up and took them down to our neighbors' house (fortunately she had some candy!)


Connor is obsessed with puffs.  They kind of make me sick, so I only get them for special occasions...



Happy Halloween, two months late!


As I said in a previous post, I was really excited to host Thanksgiving for my family this year (not).  Even that morning I sent a text to my sister that said something like I don't want to host stupid Thanksgiving.  But much to my delight, it ended up working out great.  My mom, sister and grandma did most of the work - all I had to do was have a clean bathroom and have a table set for nine.


Once again, the TomKat studio came through with free printables which is where I found the banner and the framed picture.  Big Lots for the win on the acorns.
















They love each other.

Happy Thanksgiving, one month late!








No comments:

Post a Comment