Saturday, January 24, 2015

whole30: week 2


Welp, I was going ultra strong over here until a bout with the flu over the weekend.  When toast is all that appeals to you, ya just have to go for it.

Anyways, I was done another 3 pounds, making it 8 pounds total for two weeks.  Incredible!  This program has opened my eyes to food and all of its glory (and terror).  I still plan on trucking through these last eleven days (even though the Whole30 Homies would say I slipped up and must start over).

I'd say the cravings for cookies, hot chocolates and cereal were all the strongest this week, especially while I was home with the boys on the weekend.  It was almost impossible to not scarf my face with whatever was left on their plate.

On to weeks 3 and 4, which is when I'll discuss all the amazing (and not so amazing) meals I made, as well as what this bod is looking like.  Can't wait!







No comments:

Post a Comment